Thursday, September 20, 2007

So Long

For personal reasons, the Pithlord has decided to call it quits for the foreseeable future. I will leave comments open for a week and then cut them off so they don't get overwhelmed by spam.

I have enjoyed finding a small (but elite!) readership for my random thoughts about law, politics and philosophy. However, as anyone who has tried it knows, blogging is addictive and time consuming, and there are other things I really ought to be doing.

So thank you all, and farewell!

Update September 26, 2007: Thanks everyone for all the kind comments. Now I know how politicians feel when they leave the stage and they get nothing but praise. The trick, of course, is not to believe it too much (see Clark, Joe). Still, it's much appreciated.

Comments are now closed.

No comments: